Bursaries 2021 for Universities of Technology - StudyTrust
Bursaries 2021 for Universities of Technology
Bursaries administered by StudyTrust and sponsored by a number of blue-chip South African, as well as international, companies.
Full cost StudyTrust-administered bursaries and scholarships are prestigious opportunities allocated to the best candidates displaying academic potential, leadership and community engagement, as well as financial need.
What you will learn:
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- RSA citizens only (Candidates have to upload a clear, legible copy of ID to avoid being disadvantaged in the application process).
- Must have an average of 50% or above.
- Must have 50% or above for every subject.
- Maths Literacy accepted.
- If currently in Grade 12, marks for each subject must be 50% and above. June 2020 exam report must be uploaded.
- If the applicant is already studying at tertiary level, at a public SA institution (private institutions not allowed), they must have marks of 50% and above. June 2020 exam results must be uploaded. Final NSC must also be uploaded.
- Proof of Household Income: combined household income must not exceed R650 000 per annum. Proof must be uploaded IMMEDIATELY.