UNISA Online Application - How to apply online at UNISA
Are you ready to apply for admission?
2023 Second-semester courses that are available
- Higher Certificate in Accounting Sciences
- Diploma in Accounting Sciences
- Bachelor Of Accounting Sciences In Financial Accounting
- Bachelor Of Accounting Sciences In Internal Auditing
- Bachelor Of Accounting Sciences In Management Accounting
- Bachelor Of Accounting Sciences In Taxation
- Diploma In Nature Conservation
- Diploma In Ornamental Horticulture
UNISA Application fee is R125 - CHECK THE BANKING DETAILS ON UNISA WEBSITE ONLY.
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Follow the instructions carefully when completing the online application process. Only upload the required documents as individual files and not a complete set of documents as one file. Please ensure that the documents and images you upload are clear.
- Files may not be larger than 2MB (2048KB) each.
- Only black and white documents may be submitted.
- Only the following file types are allowed: PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file), DOC (Word document file) or TIF (image file)