How to apply for NSFAS 2021 online Video
Prospective applicants are urged to apply on time for 2021 funding before the closing date November 30, 2020. There are two ways to apply for nsfas the common one is to apply online by going to the nsfas officially website or you can visit your nearest NYDA Center to get help with nsfas 2021 application.
Application Window: 03 August 2020 - 30 November 2020
Prospective applicants are urged to apply on time for 2021 funding before the closing date of November 30, 2020. There are two ways to apply for nsfas the common one is to apply online by going to the nsfas official website or you can visit your nearest NYDA Center to get help with nsfas 2021 application. The NSFAS bursary provides funding to South African citizens wishing to study at a public university or TVET college in 2021 and require financial aid. When applying at one of the NYDA District Centers, remember to open a myNSFAS account on www.nsfas.org.za to apply and to track your application progress.
Who Qualifies For NSFAS:
- South African citizen
- family with a combined annual household income of not more than R350 000
- for students with a disability, the combined annual household income of not more than R600 000
- New applicants need a copy of their ID or birth certificate to register and create a myNSFAS account
- Applicants with existing accounts must log onto their accounts to complete an application
- Student's ID copy
- parent/guardian's proof of income
- parent/guardian's ID copies
- Disability Annexure A for applicants with disabilities: Download Annexure
Few Steps to Apply for nsfas Online
- To apply go to my.nsfas.org.za
- Sign in if you have an account or Register a new Account
- After signing in you will be taken to a dashboard Then Press APPLY
- Returning students are not required to apply again but they should maintain a 50% pass on their modules in the current year for nsfas to continue funding them.
NSFAS Bursary Funding Cover:
- Book allowance.
- Monthly Meal allowances.
- Prescribed learning material.
- Registration fees.
- Tuition fees.
- Transport allowances for spending
- Minimum Requirments for Teaching at UJ - CLICK HERE
- Minimum Requirments for Teaching at UP - CLICK HERE
- Minimum Requirments for Bachelor of Pharmacy at SMU - CLICK HERE
NSFAS Common Questions
- Q: Can I apply for NSFAS if I'm funded by 2020 but never registered for the academic year of 2020?
- A: Yes, You will need to re-apply for 2021 to receive 2021 NSFAS Funding.
- Q: My nsfas account is not active what should I do?
- A: You need to go to mynsfas login page and click "Complete Registration" then enter your ID Number, follow the instructions on the screen.
Should you need any help just comment below and other users will help you, let's grow the SharCourse community and help our brothers and sisters
We can help you apply for NSFAS
We need you to do the following
- Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: Click here
- Email me your nsfas login details, required Documents, WhatsApp number for fast communication, a screenshot showing you subscribed to my channel
- Email: email@example.com
Don't forget to share this link with your friends on social media.
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact NSFAS directly:
Tel: 0860 067 327