Wits Online Applications - How to Apply online at Wits
SharCourse made it easier for you to apply at wits, click here and see.
Quick Links To Apply at Wits:
- Application Link
- To check your Application Status on the Self Service go to the Main Menu > Self Service > Student Centre > Admissions > View Academic Application Status
Wits Application Fee
- SA applicants - R100
- International applicants - R700
- All PG applicants - R200
- Payments to be made before closing dates
- Use your Person Number or T Number as a reference
How to Pay the Application fee at Wits
Visit the official website and scroll down for more information and do not accept any banking details from strangers.
Supporting Documents (Certified)
- ID Copy
- Grade 11 Final Results
- Matric certificate
What you need to know
- You will receive an email from the University acknowledging receipt of your application.
- The acknowledgment letter will contain a person number (which will become your student number), and a reference person for you to contact for any queries you may have.
- All records of correspondence from the University will be available on the student self-service portal https://self-service.wits.ac.za
- Check the status of your application and to-do items on the student self-service portal regularly.
- Keep your contact details up-to-date on self-service.
Wits Application Closing Date
- 30 June 2021 - Faculty of Health Sciences (all programmes); Bachelor of Architecture; Bachelor of Audiology, Bachelor of Speech-Language Pathology; BA Film and TV
- 30 September 2021 - All other University programmes; Residence applications.